CCR #4
Integrated many different technologies into my project. First, for my camera I used a Canon Rebel T6. This camera helped my pictures look very professional and clean cut. This was one of the main parts of my project which is why using this camera was very important and a necessary piece of technology. Another camera I used was my phone's camera. My phone is the iPhone X which is known for its great camera quality and produces great pictures. I have also been using an HP or Mac laptop to produce all of my blogs and create my project throughout this whole process. The HP can run all of the different software that I need to be able to create and excel when creating my project.
I have used many different software to create my project but all of them are coming from Microsoft. First, I used Microsoft Word to create my two-page article and also to crop and edit my photos. Next, I used Microsoft Publisher to create my flat-plan, table of contents, all of my drafts and my final project. Lastly, I used Google Chrome to conduct all of my research when finding information about other sports magazine and I used Google Chrome to access my blogs.
I have used many different software to create my project but all of them are coming from Microsoft. First, I used Microsoft Word to create my two-page article and also to crop and edit my photos. Next, I used Microsoft Publisher to create my flat-plan, table of contents, all of my drafts and my final project. Lastly, I used Google Chrome to conduct all of my research when finding information about other sports magazine and I used Google Chrome to access my blogs.
Comments
Post a Comment