Magazine- Interviews and Questions
I interviewed Alex Molyneaux who is a senior on the Sarasota High School varsity basketball team. Scheduling this interview was difficult because with his busy basketball schedule and my work schedule it was hard to find a time that worked for both of us. After we figured out a time, which ended up being before one of his basketball games, we sat down and I asked him a few questions. I will ask him: What is it like being one of the few seniors on the basketball team? How is the season going so far and how do you think the season will progress in the future? How many years have you been playing basketball and what made you fall in love with the game? What do you do on your free time aside from play basketball? These few questions will give my reader important insight on Alex himself and his life around him which is important for the reader to understand and to fit in Alex's shoes.
Comments
Post a Comment