Project Selection Film

Some aspects of film that may interest me are the wide variety of genres and ideas that you can put into a film. I really enjoy comedies like the movie Ferris Bueller that we watched in class. I was very interested in that movie which is a reason that the film would be a good project for me. I also enjoyed the Newsroom which gave me some ideas of what I could add into a film. I am very creative and give good ideas which would help me produce a film. Also I am determined to finish whatever I start which would help me with the project. One thing that might make the film project a challenge for me is that I am not very good at coming up with scripts. I would struggle with figuring out what the cast and I should say. This would be a problem because it would extend the timeline of the production of the film and the things on the script may not make sense. Overall I think that the magazine would be a better project for me personally rather than the film.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Target Audience Research: SLAM Magazine

CCR #2

CCR #3